Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Snow Buddy Layout- GDT @ Pixie Dust Paperie

I am sooo excited to share this next project with you that I created from the November Pink Cottage kit at Pixie Dust Paperie.. I wasn't kidding when I said there was a TON of variety in this kit!!! There are a few fun holiday papers in there too, which were perfect for some snow photos, esp this one of Ryder, my cute lil nephew.
I had fun added some fancy cut work to the Prima papers, cutting out some snowflakes and icicles.
I added some layered scallops for some texture and some sewing across the page too:
the Prima windows were the perfect additive for a winter page too:
Don't forget, the Pixie Dust Paperie is giving away 4 prizes this month, click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!