Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful 2 Be Me.

I am thankful 2 be me. I know at times in my life, I have thought maybe I'd like to be this person, maybe I'd like the life and things they have, but I have found that I am VERY thankful to be, to have my life, and have the blessings in my life that I do. I am truly blessed- a wonderful husband, a great marriage, two kids and one on the way that I just love to pieces, a testimony, having our needs met, being crafty, and sooo much more, that is just a couple of things that pop in my head.
I made this page for the My Scraps & More thankful month, a challenge a day about being thankful.
I used the Oct Scrapbook Circle kit, and used the challenge #19 sketch for this page, and flipped it on the side.
I added some fun misting, bling, and lots of journaling, even a bit of sewing

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!