Thursday, December 1, 2011

ScrapFIT Workout #57- Word of the Year

WOW!!!! where did 2011 go? I can't believe we are coming to the end of another year!!! I feel like I just picked my word for 2011.. which was focus. And I think I made sure that was what I did too.
The challenge at ScrapFIT for Workout #57 is: What single word best describes how you want to embrace the new year? Here is your chance to think about how you want to change, improve, create, define or challenge the new year!
My Word I choose was : TIME.....
Take TIME to enjoy each and every moment ( esp with a new baby coming, I don't want to miss out on anything)
Take TIME to listen,
Take TIME to play, to laugh, to smile,
Take TIME to take care of my family.

I used October Afternoon's Farmhouse line for this layout.
Sprinkled the page with buttons:
And added a bit of ribbon:
The Sponsor for Workout #57 is PAPER LOVELIES.... and check out their cool prize:
Hope you play along and can't wait to see what your WORD is for the upcoming year....

5 comments :

  1. What a neat photo! Wish I'd thought to do something like that when I was pregnant (13 and 10 years ago).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww your bump is gettin big! You must be gettin close1 Love the page, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun embellies on your page, Wendy!! Such a cute photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! I cannot believe you are so close to meeting your new little bundle:) Enjoy these last days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wionderful word Wendi and your page is stunning. Love that adorable baby belly.

    Melanie H.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!