Friday, December 16, 2011

Sketches In Thyme # 63 sketch

Well it's my first week as the MAVEN, over at Sketches in Thyme and here is my take on the latest sketch for Sketch # 63.... check out how fun this sketch it... I LOVE the star...
Here is the sketch:
I used the Bella Blvd Boys line for this page... I'm always on the lookout for great boys paper... The photos are of Austin and his cousins on their recent trip here for Thanksgiving. It's hard because we used to live just 10 minutes from our cousins, for 7 years. Now they live about 4 hours, and the kids just LOVE their time together, but get soooo sad when it's time to leave. Makes me remember how it was when my cousins would come visit, that lived 4 hours away.
I added some fun clouds and stars:
Some paper strips and brads:
The prize for the month is from Memorable Seasons, a GREAT store!!!! So make sure you play along and link up your take on the sketch before Dec 31...
Hope you have a scrappy weekend!!!!

2 comments :

  1. Such a GREAT boy page!!! I love that big star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked your first Maven week Wendi! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!