Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby Love.- Sketches In Thyme #67

Today the new 2 page sketch is posted at Sketches in Thyme. It's a great one to get LOTS of fun photos on it and not look cluttered at all. I got photos of us all holding Chorley and a few of her still in the hospital. I used Jillibean's Hearty Barley Soup for this layout. Even though it's a Valentine's line, it's perfect for girl pages too...

Here's the double pager sketch #67:
Left side of Layout:
Right side of layout:
upclose of embellies:
Happy Thursday!!!! (one day closer to Friday.. wink wink)

3 comments :

  1. Such a sweet layout!! I love all the baby pics and great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and fabulous, I always amazed at the great job you did with multiple photos layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!Awesome pictures and great materials you picked too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!