Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas Pjs

Finally got some Christmas pictures actually scrapped within a month of Christmas.. usually it's the following year they get scrapped!!! LOL... I used the October Afternoon Holiday Style line... one of my FAVES this year.. love the colors... I also played along with ScrapFit's #23 Weekend Warm up challenge, to use kraft as a background.. easy peasy for me, I LOVE kraft paper.. in fact, my stash is running low and I need more!! ACK!!

some blue bling, blue misting, and a snowflake:
the aqua and red match with the kids pjs.. perfect...

2 comments :

  1. Such a fabulously fun LO!! Love how these Christmas colors pop off the kraft!! Love the snowflake and bling too! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! Another awesome Wendi layout! This is awesome...I love the winter vibe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!