Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Santa Baby

I finally got to scrap something today!!! in fact, I got several things done. So I'm hoping if tomorrow is as good as today, maybe I'll get something else done too. I scrapped some photos of Chorley today, from our lil Christmas photo shoot that we had with her. I have to say I love how the photos turned out, she is quite cute, if I do say so myself. I used the 1.5 Sketchy Thursday sketch for this layout out. I used Echo Park's Seasons Greetings line also.

I added a fun snowflake, an ornament and misting:
Scallops, a bit of twine, and christmas tree brads:
I added a small banner in the corner too:

1 comment :

  1. Sooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeee that photo and the banner! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!