Sunday, January 15, 2012

ScrapFIT workout # 60 The Simple Things

I LOVED this new challenge that was up and posted for ScrapFIT's workout #60.... the challenge: "Sometimes it’s the simple things in life that mean the most! Show us what simple little thing means so very much to you! Is it a picture your child drew, a family heirloom, a special recipe, a book, - We are dying to know!"

I scrapped a photo of my original teddy bear.. "Jo Jo Bear" that now my daughter has on her bed and says she hopes to pass down to her daughter too.
I used Echo Park's For the Record which was perfect for that homey vintage kind of feel for the page:
Yup, that's my teddy bear. It's gone with me every time I've moved and still in pretty good condition.
The winner of this Workout will receive this amazing collection of goodies! Boys Rule Scrapbooks kits is a monthly scrapbook kit club for those of us who love to paper craft boy subjects.
Hope you play along with this 'simple' Workout by linking your creation to the Mr Linky on the ScrapFIT blog by January 31st.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!