Thursday, January 26, 2012

Swing... Child's Play

There's a new challenge blog that is up and going and having a DT call going on right now... It's called Child's Play and looks like they are going to have some SUPER fun challenges coming up.
Here is the first challenge for the DT call to be inspired by.... check it out, how much cool is that picture:

I added circles on the page that were pulled from the inspiration picture and added buttons also:
I love this picture of Austin swinging on the swings at Rocketship Park:
I used the primary colors from the inspiration picture for my layout:
hope you PLAY along too!!!!

2 comments :

  1. Love your take on the challenge Wendi! Fun page! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Wendi, you always amaze me with your work!! Thanks for playing along at Child’s Play Challenges, I'll be announcing the DT Choices soon! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!