Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Year!!!!

I know this day only comes around once every four years, so this year we have the extra day to make it 366 days a year. Of course today would be the year I decide to do project 365.. lol..
So today I:
went to lunch with new friends
I ate pretty healthy and had the BEST salad for lunch
cuddled with my baby
got a lil bit of exercise in, it's coming slowly but surely with this recovery from having the baby
Sydney had softball practice and Austin had a baseball game (at the same time)
it's looking like the kids will get in bed early and hubby and I can have a minute or two alone
attempted to go to Disneyland's open till 6 am, but wow that was total insanity!!! so we just got some McDonalds hot cocoa and walked around Downtown Disney and got home at 4 am!!!!

Happy Leap Year!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!