Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sketches in Thyme #70

A cool new double page sketch is up and posted at Sketches in Thyme to play along with.. I am super excited to be getting more of these done and tackling some 2 pagers... I used some older Crate for this layout with some photos from a fun little photo session I did with Chorley in Jan. I look at these photos now and realize how much she has grown in just over a month.. wow!!! time goes waaaay too quickly.

Sketches in Thyme #70 sketch:
Left Side:
Right Side:
Hope you have a great day.....

3 comments :

  1. This is so sweet and I just love these new photos of the kids. I know it's early in life, but I want Bradley marry Sydney :) Being In laws with you two would rock! You Scrapbook and J is an artiest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super darling...lovin' all those sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those baby pics are just precious. i super love the bright colors! oh did I mention that this layout totally rocks?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!