Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Sister

Katelin is my sister, and since she's been visiting, we've gotten quite a bit of a change to hang out together. These are two photos from this past week, one of the ever yummy El Paso Cantina and one from Disneyland. We really do look alot like, even more so if I were actually blonde (my real color).
I used Echo Park's This and That Graceful line, which I have been drooling over for quite awhile, well since I saw the previews of it.. I'm totally in love with the colors, and patterns, and well anything they put out for that matter.

a bit of flowers and bling:
I added some pleating and some machine sewing on the page:
I also added some misting to the page and this SUPER cute birdcage....
Hope ya had a great day....

1 comment :

  1. Very sweet layout, aren't sisters the best??!! I love the flowers and the bling and all the different fonts in the title.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!