Friday, March 9, 2012

Sketches In Thyme #71

A fun new sketch is posted for the month of March to start playing along with over at Sketches In Thyme. I used some of the new Caroline from MME for this page, I am soooo in love with the woodgrain papers!!! and the colors are amazing.. I seem to be a sucker for grays, yellows and teals lately. This is an older photo of the kids (Dec 10) but probably one of my fave photo shoots with the kids. I LOVED the park in Lehi that we used to take lots of pictures at, I miss it.

Sketches in Thyme #71:
There's my little cuties:
Some thickers, wood, bling and a pretty button:
Hope you have a FAB Friday!!! it's my fave day of the week!!!

1 comment :

  1. What an amazing layout!! I LOVE that photograph of the kids and the papers you used really show it off!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!