Saturday, March 24, 2012

Time 4 a Bath.

Time 4 a Bath... I think one of the cutest things is little babies in their baby tubs.. I realized after awhile that I hadn't gotten any tub pictures of Chorley yet, so I took a few, and I need to take more because it seems like she is starting to get pretty big in her tub. I used the Echo Park This and That Graceful line for this page, which I am totally LOVIN right now. I love that added turquoise in the line too.. not just all pinks. It's perfect for all these girlie baby pictures... and I've been taking TONS of pictures of Chorley too. I also used this layout from playing along with the My Scraps & More Monthly Lift contest going on right now.

I cut out the banner from the paper, added some twine and bling:
I pop dotted several fun sticker elements from the line:And added lots of bling along the paper strip too:
Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!