Friday, March 16, 2012

You Melt My Heart.

This is a layout I did of Chorley about a week ago. She looks soooo little in this picture already because she has grown sooo much. It's amazing what 2 months can do at this age. I used a mix of papers: MME, Authentique, and some Echo Park- talk about mixing it up...

I cut out the honeycomb paper and added some buttons and embellies through out the page:
Used mixed alphas for the title and then blinged up the wooden heart:
I also added a lil chevron bag and threw on some machine sewing:
Hope you have a wonderful Friday... TGIF!!!!

4 comments :

  1. She is so darn cute and so is this layout :)
    I'm so happy you are on the team this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she steals my heart EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. Great page Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww she is adorable, love the honeycomb effect with the paper, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!