Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 39: Super Sketchy Sunday

Pam has a cool new rockin sketch up and posted to play along with this week for Day 39 at 365 Cards Challenge blog. This week's sponsor is Robyn's Fetish Digi Stamps, and you can play along to enter to win 5 digital stamps!!! how cool is that???

Here is my take on the sketch. I used some older Crate Neighborhood line for this card:

I used some flower die cuts and then added brads to the center and added this sweet sentiment to the card:
I also added on a fun banner with bling:
Hope you had a wonderful Easter and lovely Sunday!!!!

3 comments :

  1. girl you rocked the sketch (as always!) love the bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fab and fun take on the sketch especially the banners :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!