Monday, April 30, 2012

Easter

Well I just put in a BIG old order of prints from Snapfish and got them back, so I am suuuuuper excited to be able to get scrappin on some fairly recent photos.. like Easter.. Here is my first page with photos from the batch, it's Sydney with her Easter basket, on Easter morning.

I used a sketch from Design's by Diana's blog anniversary sketch.. I didn't add as many photos on it, but added some cute frames from Amy Tangerine's adorable new line.

I also played along with the Scrapbook Circle's blog challenge #30 framed.. and added some frames, both a cute Polaroid one and then some cut out ones from the Amy Tangerine paper. One of which is the under the title letters... I got the April kit which was packed with fun Amy Tangerine papers and goodies!!!
and then mixed it up with some fun embellies:
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!

3 comments :

  1. Hi Wendi! There is so much to love about this page! Amazing! Love what you made with my blogiversary sketch! I am so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeee that photo, the colors, the Heidi frame and LOVING the distressing!! So happy you used Diana's sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your layers and distressing Wendi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!