Monday, April 16, 2012

Sketches in Thyme #75

Today is the newest sketch from sketches in Thyme... here is my page with the sketch. I used some Echo Park This and That Charming. Austin has been playing catcher quite a bit lately in his baseball games, and I know he really enjoys it. I also played catcher when I played softball for 3 years in junior high and I LOVED that position. It's sooo fun.

Here is sketch #75 from sketches in thyme:
a little bit of a close of the title and some of the sticker elements:
added some journaling, lots of pop dots for the stickers and some buttons:
check out my big lil guy playing catcher:
hope you are having a great week!!!

4 comments :

  1. love your take on the sketch and your creative title work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked the sketch Wendi! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Wendi. I bookmarked that sketch to use soon too.

    Hope mine looks half as good as yours.

    Melanie H.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!