Saturday, May 12, 2012

Childs PLay Blog Hop Winner

Hey everyone.....

Do you remember this post back HERE from the Child's Play Blog Hop????

well I promised a winner for the RAK that I have up for grabs.....
well the RANDOM winner of the RAK is.............................................................................


#5 SHARON.......

please email me your addy and I will get this RAK out to you!!! Thanks sooo much for everyone who left sweet comments!!! they made my day!! hope you have a great weekend...

1 comment :

  1. WOWEEEE!!! I am so excited. :) And from you no less, I LOVE to peruse your pages when I see them, you are full of wonderful inspiration, and have a great unique style! :) Anyhow, thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    Have a super night!!!
    Sharon Bessinger
    17351 Mountain Dr
    Brookings, OR 97415

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!