Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 88: Super Sketchy Sunday

YEAH for a 3 day weekend!!! I'm sooo ready for a mini break, but of course was up early today AND yesterday so I am realllly hoping to get to sleep in a bit at least tomorrow.. (fingers crossed)

Pam did it again with another amazing sketch to start off the week right for Day 88 at 365 Cards Challenge Blog and this week I am sooo excited!!! I tried something new that I never had before.. I went with digi papers to make my cards!!!
Here's the sketch:
 And I actually made two cards this week... I know I went card crazy... LOL.. but I was sooo excited to try out some cool digi papers and give them a whirl!!!! I also used some SRM sticker sentiments, that was a sponsor for 365 Cards a few weeks ago.
One card using the sketch straight up:
and the other card, using the sketch on it's side:
This week's sponsor is a former 365 Cards DT member, Heidi and she sponsoring the week with her gorgeous digi papers, you can check them out in her etsy shop HERE
I used the lovely Beachy Chic pack... I know beachy chic... totally me!!! LOL!!!
how about hoping over to see
what the rest of the Sunday 
designers have created :)
Hope you play along.. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and hope you check out Heidi's cool etsy store, her papers packs are adorable!!!!!

8 comments :

  1. Cite cards Wendi and way to rock the digi papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE both of the cards! You really put the papers together so well! Thanks for the great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the circles!!! And your distressing is great, it really adds a great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME as always, Girl!!! That sketch is very cool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards Wendi, Ive used a few digi papers on my scrapbook pages too.

    Melanie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, and thanks for your well wishes on my birthday! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. *show off* lol
    both are fantastic girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you play with the digi papers...so fun, pretty and eye catching :) just so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!