Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My 3 Babies

I have to say this Mother's Day was wonderful. I felt sooo blessed to just be able to spend the day with my family, with my sweet 3 babies, who mean the whole to me. The ones that call me mom, and make everything worth it. These pictures are from Valentines Days, my 3 little loves.... I used the Elle's Studio 3.10 sketch for the page. I also used the April Scrapbook Circle kit.
I love the Heidi Swapp color your own alphas, which are sooo cool, to make your alphas perfectly match your layout. I usually ink mine, which I've done here in Ranger Distress Broken China, my FAVE blue ink. Also punched some butterflies with my MS butterfly punch:
I also used the negative space from the paper I punched out the butterflies on, and then pop dotted a couple of butterflies and put them back in the punched out space:

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!

5 comments :

  1. Love this page! Your kids are adorable and those popped up butterflies are cool!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are precious!!!
    fab layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, I just LOVE that sprinkle of butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pic of the kids Wendi! Love all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!