Friday, May 18, 2012

Pink Hair

I LOVE crazy hair day at school, and the kids love it too. This year we went pretty fun. Sydney went super girlie and pink, I let them pick out their own color and then I added some fun little little ponytail buns on top... so here are some of the pictures that we took from Crazy Hair Day this past fall:
I used the sketch from The Scraproom Blog sketch and used the April kit, which has some super cute Jillibean Soup in it. I soooo love the limes in this line too.. I added some pink and green misting on the yellow page.
I also played towards the precrop challenge at My Scraps and More. It was a recipe challenge: Pattern paper background- which is sooo hard for me to do, I almost 99% of the time use cardstock, paint or mist, bling, 2 or more photos, and yellow as a primary color...
Check out that fun hair!!!
 Hope you are having a great weekend!!!! TGIF!!!

4 comments :

  1. oh how FUN!!!! she looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so fun!! I love all the misting and that Jillibean Soup paper you used! Cute red hair,too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout, Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!