Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 109: Super Sketchy Sunday

Well not only is it Sunday... but HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!! to all the fathers out there!!! I feel super blessed not only to have an amazing father, the sweetest grandfather, but also a wonderful husband, who is father to our children.. I'm a VERY lucky girl..
Today is also Day 109 at 365 Cards Challenge Blog and Pam has a cool new sketch to work with:
 Here's my take on the sketch, I made a Father's Day card for my sweet hubby with it:
I used these cool kraft mini alphas from Jillibean Soup on my card:
I also cut out a Chevron from patterned paper and then felt like it just needed something. So I sew on a line, but one didn't seem like enough, so I sewed three lines and then felt like that card was complete:
So make sure you play along and check out the sketch.. Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and a great week!!!!!

6 comments :

  1. girl you ROCKED the sketch!! *had me scratching my head on how to use it lol*

    Happy Fathers Day to Jeremy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVING the colors and loving those tiny alphas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Wendy! Love the stitching and alphas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a fun one!! Love the chevron stripe and the great squares along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card. Love the play on the alphas and the chevron stripes adds a lovely dimension :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!