Saturday, June 2, 2012

Skeleton Baby

Last Halloween when I was pregnant, I went as a skeleton, with my lil skeleton baby tummy. I was super excited for my costume, and we made it ourselves, I used Jeremy's expertise painting and I did some of the finishing touches on the skeleton also. I used the Basic Grey 5.28 sketch for my page, and used the Eerie line, which was perfect. I LOVE Halloween so I totally loved this line too.
Here's my page:
and how cute is the lil spider!!! not that I like spiders AT ALL... but this bling one is ok by me:
I even used some rub ons, stickers and brad on the page, with just a touch of misting:
 And a close up of baby Chorley, in costume:)
Hope you've had a great Saturday.. I know I have!!

5 comments :

  1. This is the cute thing I've ever seen!!! LOL I LOVE that little skeleton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That costume is soooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeee it!!!! Loving the papers you used too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK!!!! i LOVE it :) even my hubby loves your costume :)had to call him over to see it!!!

    oh and your page is wicked cool :)
    got to excited over the costume almost forgot about the layout! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!! I love the little skeleton baby and I hate spiders, too. But I do like your blingy one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinkin' cute Wendi! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!