Monday, July 30, 2012

American Girl

ok, Ok, OK... I know I need to stop blogging today... LOL!!!! last one for today... promise...

I just couldn't resist getting a page done, I just had time for one and it came together pretty quickly.
My little sleeping pea.....
she melts my heart every time she falls asleep in my arms, and I just get to hold and cuddle her. I can NOT get enough of it at all.. There's even her lil chub peaking out of the sleeper... :)

Lots of layers here... paper, distressing, washi tape and some punched paper.. I think I got it all.
And a tad bit of machine sewing on the pennants:
This page went towards a couple of challenges:
Scrap the Girl- black, white and one color.. I used a VERY non typical girlie color for this page of my little baby girl (aqua)
Scrap it With a Song: American Girl for the title
and My Scraps & More 7/23 lift challenge.
 
K. I won't be back till tomorrow.. promise... Happy Monday Night....

9 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, what a baby doll!! I LOVE this layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and all your layers! She is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!!! How precious is that photo!?!?!? I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the design and loveeeeeeeeee the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooovvvvveee this layout!!! Have become a follower so I can keep up with all you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet picture and love the "different" girl color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww the photo is just so cute! Great layout, love all the layers, thanks for playing at STG.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page! I love all the layers and the stitching. Adorable photo. Thanks for playing along at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout & sweet photo! I love the stitching & your layering. Thanks for playing over @ STG! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!