Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!

Ok sorry I didn't mean to forget about the RAK guessing contest I had going on.. things just are finally settled with the move, so I'm finally pretty much squared away now.... 
So from THIS post awhile ago I posted to: .......
GUESS HOW MANY PAGES I NEED TO PUT INTO PAGE PROTECTORS???????
And survey says.................

the lucky number of layouts is................................208!!!!

So the closest guess was to: 
 
I think you did about 213 Pages :)
~Kim

So KIM..... email me your addy and I will get a RAK out to ya!!!!! (email me at wenjer1120 (at) msn (dot) com..... Thanks to everyone for playing along and commenting...

BTW... I now have ALL those pages IN actual page protectors, and almost all of them in albums. I just need to buy one more album... That is a HUGE thing for me, to get my pages into albums for some reason..
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!

6 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!