Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 158: Super Sketchy Sunday

Today has the latest sketch from Pam at 365 Cards Challenge blog to get your sketchy scrappy needs going.
Here is my take on the sketch:
This week we have Robyn's Fetish Digi Stamps is the sponsor for this week. I used this adorable Choo Choo Charlie image. Austin used to be sooo into Thomas Tank Engines as a kid, I must have some sort of soft spot for trains still. I also used Echo Park's A Boys Life line, which is a GREAT all boy line. Here's the image:
And here's what it looks like colored in with watercolor pencils, and using a blender pen. I also cut apart each of the train cars and then connected them with some twine:
My sentiment is " I choo choo Choose You"... this comes from one of my all time fave Simpsons episodes when Ralph Wiggum gives Lisa a Valentines with that same exact sentiment..
Here is the SKETCH from Pam for Day 158, I tweaked it a bit to work with my image:
Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch!!!
Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:
 Rose
This has probably been the LONGEST week ever!!!! too much stuff has happened, and all of which has pretty much been, on the not-so-great-side of things. Pretty much most of it is nothing that I have control over either.. I just kinda gotta wait things out, and I think that is what has made this week ultra hard, can ya say OCD? Yes, I'm not really a fun of being not in control... lol... So I am SUPER ready for a new week, a new start, and new goodness to come my way.
Happy Sunday and hope you have a wonderful week!!!!

8 comments :

  1. Toooooo cute!! I loveeeeee the little train!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fabulously adorable card!! Perfect sentiment for this cute image! Praying that this week goes better for you. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you "tweaked" the sketch??? LOL LOL LOL LOL
    we both did!! lol
    ok it is super duper CUTE!!!!!
    hope you have a better week girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you twine it together. Great job:)
    http://tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards and such an ingenius way to use the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh... just a super fun take on the sketch.. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!