Saturday, September 8, 2012

Back 2 School Crop...

Right now over at My Scraps & More this a super cool crop going on this weekend, with 20 challenges to get your mojo cooking up some wonderful pages!!!! The theme is Back 2 School and all the challenges are classes that have a challenge assignment!! so you've got to check it out...

Here is my layout for the HISTORY assignment:
for this challenge, I want you to GO BACK in history.. that's right scrap a photo that is AT LEAST 5 years old. And remember to add all the facts: Who, Where, What, and a bit of journaling...

My page was to remember when I first told my little sister that we were expecting our first baby. She had been asking when we would have one for a LONG time. We told her and she was sooo excited we had to get it on camera. So my photo is from Feb 2001.
I used Echo Park's For the Record 2 Tailored line, which I got from Tammi's wonderful store..
I layered like crazy on the layout, with paper and washi tape:
Added lots of journaling to tell the story:
I also used the Sept Artful Delight layout sketch to play along with.

Make sure to hop on over and play along:

6 comments :

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the banners and loving the circle journal tags!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely page Wendi and a wonderful way to document your sisters reaction.

    Your sister looks so much like you and I thought that was Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 years? i can't even remember 5 days ago! lol
    super fun photo and perfect layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, beautiful LO!! Love all the elements. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout. I love those little butterflies. So glad you played along with us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your layering, and what a fun story to tell! So glad you enjoyed the sketch at Artful Delight and played along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!