Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dark Side

This month at Scrap it With a Song challenge blog, I am a GDT!!!!!! totally, totally excited for that!!!

Today's inspiration song is actually one of my FAVES!!!! "The Dark Side" by Kelly Clarkson!!!! gosh, I LOVE her voice!!! and have since that first season of American Idol...



Here is the page that I came up with. Since Star Wars, has ALWAYS been a household favorite movie of the kids, I've heard ALOT about the Dark Side... So I went back in the archive photos and found this one of Austin from back in 2006.

mix and matching the alphas:
and adding a few fun stickers from the Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor line:
So check out the song for a great listen, check out the challenge and play along!!!!

5 comments :

  1. Congrats on the GDT!!! That is AWESOME!!! I love love love your lo!! That photo is tooooooooooooo cute and loving the title!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your GDT spot. You so rocked this challenge!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her voice too! Congrats on the GDT! Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the GDT.. :)
    And fantastic LO! It was a great inspiration for me while creating mine.. Thanks..
    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!!!!! and congrats on the GDT girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!