Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 235: Super Sketchy Sunday

Man........ where has this week gone?? seriously??? wayyyy too fast...

Pam has a wonderful sketch posted for Day 235 over at 365 Cards Challenge blog to inspire you.
The sketch:
Here's my take on with the sketch, I ended up flipping it on the side:
I used a Studio Calico 6x6 paper pad for my papers..
the sentiment, basic and easy:
Some distressing, twine and a border punch:
Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch!!!
Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:
 Rose
Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!!!

9 comments :

  1. love the way you piece so many elements without looking busy, yet still pretty and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! i loveeeeeee the colors and the distressing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your gorgeous layered, distressed card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the distressing and the papers you used, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card Wendi! I love the baker's twine and the distressing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sketch Wendi and your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card Wendi! Love the distressing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!