Friday, October 26, 2012

Scrap It With A song :GDT

Morning and TGIF!!!!
 
ahhhhh the month of October is coming to an end, so my month long GDT at Scrap It With a Song is coming to an end... booooo:( but I was soooo excited to be apart of all the challenges this month, I had a BLAST!!!!

Here is the last song of the month to play along with... a great Halloween themed song..
"Somebody's Watching Me" by Rockwell & Michael Jackson



LOVED this song!!!

Here is my take on it, I used the words from the song "People Say I'm Crazy" and here is a picture of Austin trying on a mask at the store. I didn't know he was trying it on, turned around the saw this!!! LOL!!
Here's my wording I used:
I had fun with the embellishment here. I did a percent wheel...
So did you have your Halloween costume all ready to go???? Hope ya play along...

TGIF!!!!!

8 comments :

  1. What a great take on this challenge! Love the line you chose to play on. Fantastic use of misting & embellishments, too. Hope all is well with you, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this challenge with this fabulously fun LO!! Love the colors, design, an especially this photo!!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! That photo is soooooooooooo fun!! LOVING the colors, the chevrons and loveeeeeeeee the misting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol what a fun photo and fab layout girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this layout!!! What a cute picture of Austin trying on that mask!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! I always love your misting and I like those big arrows, too. Fun photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many details on this! Love t!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!