Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 270: Super Sketchy Sunday

If you are looking for the Stamps For Life Blog hop, please click HERE.....


Hello, and good Sunday morning... 

Today for Day 270 at the 365 Cards challenge blog.. I have another sketch up for you to all play along with...

and here is my take on the card:
I made the flags with toothpicks and washi tape.. easy peasy:
and on the back of my card is this WONDERFUL image from the Stamp Your Life store...
I used the Printable Handmade Just for You tags....
Aren't these PERFECT for adding onto the back of your Christmas cards you'll be sending out to family and friends??? I LOVE this.. and I just punched mine out with a circle punch, so no cutting needed....

Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch!!!

Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:
 Rose
Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!!!

9 comments :

  1. Super cute card Wendi! Love those flags and the handmade by stamp is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch and your card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors, the tree and love love love love those flags!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow another great sketch and card!! I love those little flags and ALL of your fab layers!! Cute little stamps for the back of cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fun, layered holiday card! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this one!! you have my address right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! Love the mix of colors/designs!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!