Friday, November 9, 2012

I am Thankful for You

When I saw the November challenge up on the For the Luv of Art blog, I totally had to play along..
When flipping though photos, I couldn't resist to scrap this one and use it for the theme of the page


This photo of Chorley is when she taken back in May or June. I LOVE the little Hurley outfit, her cute smile, and those chubby lil cheeks. 
I used Echo Park's For the Record 2 Tailored line on this page.
I also did some hidden journaling about how thankful I am for my lil sweetie
the journaling reads:
"Chorley you are truly a blessing from heaven! We waited for SO long for you to come to our family. you bring us SO much happiness & a smile to my face everyday. You are SO LOVED. I am SO grateful for you."
I added washi tape, buttons, bling, and stickers, I think I got it all on there.
and I couldn't resist adding some clouds, since she is such a lil angel.
I used the Nov Week 1 sketch from Lets Get Sketchy for my layout.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!!!

13 comments :

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I love love love that photo, all the layers and LOVING the cloud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! What a great combination of papers & embellies! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layout girlfriend and of course the sweet little Chorley is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout! I love your added layers and the texture. Great colors and that photo is absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwww what a precious photograph and layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute and wonderful LO! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge at Let’s Get Sketchy!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hidden journalling and all of your embellishments. Thanks for playing along with LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Such a great page! So many details - and I love the hidden journalling! Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply adorable. I love love all the layers of patterned paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Wendi.. she is so cute.. and love the fun layers to compliment the photo.. thanks for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch! Love the color combo and pp's. The pullout journaling tag is so cool. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your colors and all the layers! Gorgeous work. Awesome layout.Thanks so much for playing along with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw! What a cutie! Love all your paper choices. And the layers and distressing rock! Thanks for playing with us over at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!