Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wedding... The Perfect Day

Hello and Happy Thursday...

one more day till Friday... but who's counting?? right... LOL

I got done a two pager the other day and was super excited. I still find them challenging to do, balancing all the embellies on two pages, but I LOVE getting alot of photos down..
So here is one from Katelin's wedding, just several photos from through out the day:


Here's the left page:
and the right side:
and some embellie fun:
I used mainly MME's The Sweetest Thing line, and a tad of EP....
I also used Pam's 227 2 pgr sketch for this one.

Tomorrow I have something SUPER fun to share, so hope you will come back and visit!!!!
Enjoy your day!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Love the huge pennant! Pretty 2 pager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this FAB 2 pager! I find them challenging, too, but you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love love love the photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful bride and gorgeous layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turned out wonderful!! I love it!!! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!