Monday, November 12, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy GDT

ohhhhh I am more than excited to share that I am a GDT up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog for this month!!!!!! I have been really LOVIN their cool sketches, they rock!!!!

Here is the latest sketch to play along with:
Here is what I came up with for my page:
I flipped the sketch and worked it this way.
I added blue misting on the gray page to add an extra splash of color... plus I am sooo into triangles too
I also kept my black thread in the sewing machine to accent the sewing:
I also titled my page LUV UR FRECKLES... Austin has the cutest freckles!!!
I hope you will come on over and play along!!!!
Happy Monday!!!!

8 comments :

  1. great job Wendi.. congrats on the GDT spot.. great guy page with fun accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Wendy!!! LOVE your layout ~ what a handsome boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the sketch Wendi, we are so happy to have you at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS on the GDT!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this!!!! I love love love the colors, the stitching and all the circles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the GDT gig! We are so glad to have you! You did an awesome job on the layout! That photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woothoot!!!! awesome layout girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout! I love the stitching and those triangles are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to LGS and congrats to you! Love your layout, your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!