Thursday, November 8, 2012

More Christmas Cards

Good Afternoon... it's a gloomy one out there, so just kinda taking it easy today.

I saw on the Memory Works blog, they are having a 30 Days of 30 Cards and my sister, Caroline posted one of the cards on her blog, so I decided to play along. this will be a great way to get ahead on making Christmas cards and not get stressed out in the end.

I mainly used the same supplies, so that is why they look similar, but that helps me to whip them out quickly so I can just sit down and work.

Day 1 Card:
 Day 2 Card:
Day 3 Card:

Day 4 Card:
Day 5 Card:
Day 6 Card:

I can't wait to get to some more of these card challenges!!!

Happy Thursday!!!

7 comments :

  1. These are all gorgeous!! LOVE them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to rock the cards girlfriend :)
    you can set day 4 aside for me!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you busy lady!! Love them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards!!! Looks like you have been busy busy playing with the sketches! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!