Friday, November 2, 2012

My Scraps & More Sketch Blog!!!!... Sketch 1

ohhhhh, I am SERIOUSLY excited about this!!! My Scraps & More has their OWN sketch blog!!!! that's right!!! Every Friday a NEW sketch will be posted to play along with and then there will be a monthly prize!!!! SWEETNESS!!!

Today is the first sketch up and ready to play along with. Here is the wonderful sketch #1:
And here is my take on the sketch:
I took this sweet photo of Jeremy and Chorley after the wedding. Just my lil sweetie hanging out with my big sweetie...
I used MME's The Sweetest Thing Honey line for this page.
I added misting on a creamy soft yellow cardstock, to bring out the pink, and make the page stay soft. Plus I added some black machine sewing for a bit of pop.
Then I just had fun piling on embellies...
I really hope you will go check out the new sketch site and play along!!!

TGIF!!!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Great take on the sketch! I hope to be able to participate as I love Kristins designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how much sweeter could a layout be??? What a fabulous photograph of Daddy and his little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I already made my list of sketches for Nov, but I hope to fit this in too! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super thrilled for you girl :) and you made a beautiful layout for the first sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh, this is so sweet! I always love your misting and your little embellies on this are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!