Sunday, November 18, 2012

Some pages

Good evening everyone....

I got some free time to play and scrap on Friday and got a couple of pages done...
Right now at the My Scraps & More forum they have a members crop going on right now, where the members are running the challenges for the crop!!! and they have come up with some amazing challenges. I got to 4 so far, and hoping to get to more of them this week.

Here is my first page: Flyin To Utah
I used the November Scrapbook circle kit and sketch for this page
 I also put it towards Toni's naked chipboard challenge, I used hexagons

With the same kit, I also made this page:
I played along with Bev's challenge, a sketch and to use CS background and add an embellie cluster.
I also added some misting and machine sewing:
Hope your Sunday was relaxing as it comes to an end:(

7 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, these pictures are adorable!!! Of course, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this layouts, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to sit in that huge chair!! :)
    awesome layouts girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the hexagons and the chevrons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts as usual, I wish I could crank them out like you, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots going on at MS&M! These are both wonderful layouts - love all the shapes and patterns you use - such a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute line! Great pages too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!