Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 284: Super Sketchy Sunday

Hello and good morning...

I can't believe it's Sunday already, where did this week go????
Well it's time for a new sketch at 365 Cards Challenge blog... and here is this week's sketch to get your card mojo working:
And here's what I came up with:

I used an ornament as my accent embellie:
I used Echo Park's This and That Christmas line...

Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch!!!

Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:
 Rose
Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Awesome sketch and great card Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the wood grain, the ornament, the stitching!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! LOVE your take on this wonderful sketch, Wendy! You always rock the EP! The woodgrain is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what!!! this looks nothing like the sketch, now mine is 100% like the sketch :) LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

    awesome card girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wood background. Pay no attention to Rose LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sketch and card. love the colours of the woody background and bright red :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!