Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 291: Super Sketchy Sunday

Hello and good morning....

Seriously where did this week go??? I guess with it getting closer to Christmas, it gets crazier, but I don't even have ANY idea where the week went... lol...

Luckily it's Sunday and 365 Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch to start off your new week:
How about a festive sketch for the holidays???
Here's my card using the sketch:
I didn't add a tree, but I did add lots of bling:
I used Echo Park's This and That Christmas line for the card...

Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch!!!

Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:
 Rose
Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!!!

7 comments :

  1. Beautiful!!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and love love love the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your festive card, Wendi!! I don't which one of us is the bigger EP fan! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. A M A Z I N G. Lucky is the recipient of this card, Wendy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously girlfriend if you are going to draw up the sketches your card should at least look like it!!! ROFL!!!
    another fantastic card my friend {{hugs}}

    and i have no clue where this month has gone either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bling and stitching on this super sweet card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!