Tuesday, December 11, 2012

White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Cookies

Hello and good morning....

When I saw this...... oh my gosh I KNEW I had to try these!!!! I LOVE LOVE pumpkin, yet ironically enough, I don't like pumpkin pie AT ALL...LOL

I saw this recipe for White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie cookies:
So I game them a whirl.. I pretty much followed the whole recipe, but I didn't have the pumpkin spice... so I used 1 tsp cinnamon and about a 1/4 tsp nutmeg to bring out the taste...

Here is the dough in the bowl, all whipped up:
All baked and cooling:
added the frosting, which I totally recommend!!!!
all set up and ready to eat!!!!
I took them to a family dinner last night, and they were gobbled up!!!! totally DE-LISH!!!! They are a bit on the heavier side for a cookie... but come one, it was Thanksgiving this week, and I already ate alot.. I really liked the twist of the white chocolate chips, kinda gave them a sweet kick!!! I'm glad I shared them, cuz I could have eaten them ALL!!! 

yup, that good!!!!
I'm linking up with Pinspiration Project #17 this week.

I am also SUPER excited to add this to my sidebar, my egg nog cookies were on last week's top 3 most clicked!!!
 Seriously... try em!!!!

5 comments :

  1. YUMMY!! i just bought the items to make the eggnog cookies tonight on the way home from work :)
    now i need to add this recipe to my must try list!!
    congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! I need to try these!! And CONGRATS on the recognition too!! That is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these look delicious and I LOVE pumpkin. Congrats, Girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look sooooooo good!

    Thanks for linking up girl!
    http://bit.ly/ZaUrQo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I my goodness, these look and sound yummy! Think I am going to have to try out the recipe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!