Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 13: Super Sketchy Sunday

Hello and good morning...

Well I am a HUGE fan of the #13 and today is the 13th, so I'm guessing it's going to be a VERY good day:)
We have a new fun sketch up and posted to get your card mojo flowing at 365 Cards Challenge blog to start you week off with:
And here's my take with it:
I used some of the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic, which for some reason, I just can NOT get enough of!!!
Funny, last week I couldn't get the arrow to work, but this week, here it is!!!

Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch!!!

Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:
 Rose
Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!!!

5 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!