Friday, January 11, 2013

My Scraps & More sketch #11

Hello and Happy Friday!!!!!

I am soooo excited about this latest sketch from the My Scraps & More sketch blog.. I am SUCH a fan of fun hexes!!!
so check out sketch #11:
And here is what I came up with:
This photo was taken of my BFF cousin at my sister's wedding reception.. We are the same age and born on the same day!!! how freakin cool is that???
I used some misting and stitching on the page:
And then added the cute lil wood birdies:
I'd love to see how you work those hexes on the sketch!!!!
Happy Friday!!!!

5 comments :

  1. Ohhhhhhhh I love love love love this!! LOVING the misting and the hexagons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your hexagons and your FAB misting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* I love how you own a sketch, totally make it your own. :) Your cool stitching and those sweet birds are fabulous additions to a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hexagons and misting. You ROCKED the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!