Monday, January 14, 2013

Reese's Brownies

Hello, I am sooooo excited to share this recipe for you...

RIGHT when I saw the pin, I was ALL over this one!!! I a total Reese's Peanut Butter kind of girl, anything peanut butter and chocolate is totally right up my alley... So when I saw it, I pinned it, printed it off and made it THAT night!!!! Can I tell ya................. soooooo totally worth it!!!! These ROCKED!!!!

So here is my inspiration:

First I ran and did a mad dash through the pantry to make sure we had everything... and we did!!!
So I made my brownie bottom from scratch:
Placed it in the over to bake:
Made my icing for the top layer, which is VERY rich since it has cream cheese in it:
Then you cut up Reese's Peanut Butter cups, I actually had some seasonal Reese's shapes, and those worked great. I also sprinkled Reese's peanut butter chips, and nixed the nuts.
I couldn't even wait for it to totally set up, we just dove right in:
HEAVENLY!!!!!! oh my gooooooodness, amazing!!!! We snacked on these for a couple of days till they were gone. They did take great totally set up the next day.... 

By the recommend some milk with them...

I'm linking up with the Pinspriation Project #19 this week.

Try them... you will not be sorry!!!!

9 comments :

  1. OMG! Gotta try these, I too am a peanut butter and chocolate girl! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these look delicious!!!

    Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! so decadent and delish I'm sure!! You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanutbutter!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh - I just broke out in a sweat. J/K

    It looks divine and I'm sure it IS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendi, I made these today and they are so yummy! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sound so good! Definitely worth a repin :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!