Thursday, February 7, 2013

1 Cool Kid

Hello and good morning...

 I recently found this fun photo of my lil nephew the other day while I was flipping through some photos. And I really wanted to do a non traditional boy layout, esp with that cool pink bowtie that he is wearing. So I went with some pink mist, a doily and heart, but still used greys and blues to balance it.

Today my challenge on the My Scraps & More forum is to PLEAT something.. I pleated the papers and then sewed over it:
here's the pleating:
misting and a doily on a boy page:
but blues to balance:
So have you pleated lately????

Have a good one.. I'm off to meet a scrappy online buddy in real life today!!!!!

5 comments :

  1. Love that you used pink and a doily on a boy page, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool layout! LOVE the pleating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! Love love love love love love the colors, the photo and LOVEEEEEEEE that stitched pleated paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous guy page (even with the pink, er especially with the pink. :-) Love the pleating and its been a while since I've done any! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun layout and photo!! love the pink bow tie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!