Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cutest Baby Ever

Ok, one more post tonight..

I actually tackled another 2 pager.. I have kinda been digging on them a bit more lately.. I just have sooo many photos.. I can't resist a photo op when it comes up, what can I say?

I already scrapped a few of these photos of my lil cutie, but I still had quite a few left, and I just adore the photos...
Here's the left side:
and the right side:
I used some Elle's Studio papers and tags, some Pink Paislee embellies, and the pink chevrons on the page are actually washi tape strips
I used the Scrapbook & Cards blog sketch from Page Maps...
Yup, she's my cutie!!!!! have a good night...

6 comments :

  1. Adorable! Love the washi strips, hearts & arrows. Fab 2 pager!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeee the colors, the arrows and the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Lovin' the arrows and washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page for these darling photos! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Wendi!! Hope Chorley is feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute page and ADORABLE little one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!