Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 34: Super Sketchy Sunday

Hello and good morning...

It's another Sunday already and a new sketch to share with you from 365 Cards Challenge blog.

check it out:
and here is my take with it:
I used Carta Bella's Beautiful Moments line for the papers.
This week we have a wonderful sponsor, DRS Designs stamps...
Don't you LOVE that Valentine Tree????? I do!!! you can find it in their store HERE. and the sentiment is the LOVE YOU MORE greeting..

I'm also linking it up with Simon Says challenge: Anything Goes.
and with Paper Issues Fawning over you link up.

Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch!!!

Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blog and see their super sketchy sunday work:
 Rose
Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!!!

6 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!