Friday, February 22, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch #17

Hello and good morning...

TGIF people!!!! I am soooo ready for Friday today, can I just say that??? ready for the weekend, so start it up please!!

There's a wonderful new sketch from Tammi at My Scraps & More Sketch blog to get your Friday mojo cooking up something fun.
Here is sketch #17:
And here is what I came up with:
Hangin Out Cousin Style.. it's always fun and VERY loud when my kids and their cousins all get together. Esp the cousins that live further away, here are just a few of the cousins from 3 of the 5 families here. The photo was taken at my sister's pre wedding dinner the night before the big day.
I used a mix of a bit of everything, MME, Crate, Studio Calico.. yup all rolled up in one...
and I am seriously LOVIN the clear vellum arrows from Studio Calico and the grey alphas from them also...
I'm also linking up with Simon Says use an arrow...
 
Any fun plans this weekend?? hope you do!!
Have a good one!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Love All the details on this-great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the distressing and loving the chevrons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun page Wendi! Way to rock the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome page and i love the misting :)

    fun plans for tomorrow: craft and eat cake!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and so much fun!! Love the mist and repeated arrows, and how you used your chevrons like arrows. Fabulous!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page. Love the mix of colors and papers...and the arrows! Thanks for playing along with the Use an Arrow challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!