Friday, February 15, 2013

Sweets- My Sketches & More #16

Hello and TGIF!!!!!

I am soooo ready for Friday this week, I don't know why, but it feels like this has been a slooooow week...lol.... and we are looking at a 3 day weekend, so I'm kinda a bit excited for it.

Here is the latest sketch from My Scraps & More sketch blog
sketch #16:
And here is my take on it:
This was the candy table from my sister's wedding... yah... it looks yummy!!!!!!
Looks like I added it all on here, some stitching, distressing and misting.. a bit of doodling and fussy cut out the balloons.. some washi tape to top it off
And this crepe paper was from a sample from Elle's Studio on the goodie bags they handed out at CHA, and I added some stitching over it...
Make sure to play along, there's a fun prize involved!!!!!
Happy Friday!!!

4 comments :

  1. LOL!! Great minds think alike girl... I used that crepe paper from Elle's goodie bag too!! HA! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! :) I loveeeeeeeee your lo! I love love love the colors and the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do it ALL so well! Love that you re-used the crepe paper! Every single element on this layout is awesome but put them together and magic happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout!!! LOVE the stitched crepe paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you had me at candy :) lol
    sweet layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!