Monday, February 4, 2013

Totally In Love With You

Hello and good evening...

this is my second post for the day.

On the Practical Scrappers blog today it's all about Valentines with the On Trend team...
I created this layout using Echo Park's Love Story line:
the photo was taken back in October of Jeremy and I right before our 14 year anniversary.... dang, that's a loooong time..
I played around with a fun title on this page:
and added a bit of bling on the embellies:
So what are you doing for Valentines? anything fun??? we'll just be here at home, it's too hard going out on a weekday night and having kids... plus if we go out another night, we won't have to wait so long!!! I like that.. we'll probably just grab some take out and celebrate once the kids are in bed..

Have a wonderful night...

2 comments :

  1. GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeee the colors, the title and the hearts!! Hubby has to bowl... so we will probably do something that weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, love the title and bling!
    We will probably go out to dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!